Variety Artisans Award
Monday, March 07, 2022, 08:00pm
sponsored by Variety
- Frederic Aspiras and Göran Lundstrom for makeup and hairstyling in “House of Gucci”
- Tamara Deverell for production design in “Nightmare Alley”
- Germaine Franco for score in “Encanto”
- Greig Fraser for cinematography in “Dune”
- Lin-Manuel Miranda for song in “Encanto”
- Paul Massey for sound in “No Time to Die”
- Kelly Port for visual effects in “Spider-Man: No Way Home”
- Peter Sciberras for editing in “The Power of the Dog”
- Jacqueline West and Bob Morgan for costume design in “Dune”
Seating is first-come first-served, doors open for passholders at 7:00pm and ticket holders at 7:30pm.
Buy Tickets on SBIFF.org
Health Protocols at Santa Barbara International Film Festival
We want to assure you that your safety is of the upmost importance to us, and after consulting with health professionals, we will institute and enforce strong protocols to ensure that the 2022 edition is safe for all attendees.
Below is currently what we have planned. Of course, this may evolve over the next two months according to new guidelines, and if it does, we will let you know.
• All attendees, staff and volunteers will be required to provide Photo ID and proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid-19 including a booster shot for those eligible and for whom the CDC recommends.
• Some Festival events will require a negative COVID-19 test taken prior to admission.
• Masks will be required while inside as well as while in line for any and all Festival events and screenings. We strongly urge you wear a N95 or KN95 Mask.
• Theatres will operate at a reduced capacity.
More info on testing will be provided closer to the festival including options for complimentary testing at SBIFF location(s).
Official Ticket Sales
The Arlington Theatre Box Office and